Tuesday, October 7, 2008

re-inventing my phase

i used to blog; using blogdrive. that time i do not have a lot of time to blog but as it's a trend and i'm being the good follower (haha) plus i'm an IT student (which remind me of the tech savvy that other peeps would think but i'm NOT!), i've make myself to write one. :P i DID write crap at that time. seriously. nothing beats my crappie writing, even if michael jackson turn black again still can't beat my writing. man, just imagining him black with that pointed nose and that dull eyes combo with that thin red lips would make me puke. erm, enuff of that.

basically, i want to write again because:

1. it's painful mind-numbing, dreary at the office *batuk kuat kuat*
2. i want to write all stuff that i have in mind. it can be positive, negative or neutral things and peeps, bare in mind that you may love or loathe my writing but just keep on reading if you love me. haha
3. i want to update myself easily especially with my cik wan Aca, cik wan Akim, cik wan Asha, cik kak Shireen & cik kak Rahaya and whom i'm not meeting them everyday or on usual basis. and too other peeps that i expected them to know more about me. cam cik Wawa ke sbb slalu gosip dari jauh dan sesape lagi la yg nak tau. *perasan nih*
4. i love the idea of having our writing on the net. it's totally not about gile glemer ke ape. it's about memori daun pisang la dipendekkan cerite. crappie writing and what-other-nonsense la. tp bile bace balik kelakar and give out the smile from the inside. that's what count.
5. my ultimate reason dulu, want to improve my writing in english. walaopon tak penah improvenye haha

anyway i do hope this blog would adding some colors to my phase now because i'm indeed searching for rainbow in my life. bla bla bla :P mmg hopeful abes la nih kirenye. sooooo...

GO IQA! hee..

oh btw, i need to credit someone. cik Nadxoxo yg sudi tunjuk care nak buat blog. trimas yer cik adik manis. and highlighted si cik Emi yg tak renti renti nak bace dari blakang walaopon dah emphasize tadik saye tulis tak best. ape ape je la :P there you go, a lil bit of my mind and definitely would be more afterthis.

P/S: cik wan Aca is going back to Aussie tomorrow. Pray hard peeps that she'll get the cuppie that she long for. Ameen.

11 comments:

Nadiah Suhaidi said...

ohh sungguh terharu bila cik iqa mention my name :P (walaupun x banyak membantu pun sbenanye..heheh)

-hakimah.iskandar* said...

i'll link you up
hehe
btw, i got a present for you too
tried to reach you tapi tak bole plak
cpat2 call me back.

emi_kavana said...

Cepat2 la update.. X sabar nak baca ni..

fio said...

amboi nak setiap hari hapdet ker. tadek citer la emi haha mwahs!

Nadiah Suhaidi said...

CIK IQA MESTI HAPDET BLOG SETIAP HARI OKAY! :p

emi_kavana said...

blog kena hapdet setiap hari untuk bagi saya baca.. that's a rule!! haha..

miszacasian said...

yeaaah!!!
welcome back babe to the blogging world!

heheheh..

update slalu la babe~
senang aku nk tau citer ko..
walaupun kite leh je lepak n borak sesame..hehehe =P

babe, jom lepak agi!
=)

fio said...

wah kene hapdet setiap hari means kene ade citer menarik setp hari. mane mau dapat citer citer menarik tuh huk huk

Call me -fa- said...

wah...cik atiqah pun ade...apesal aku tak pasan blog ko neh??

hapdet jgn tak hapdet okk!!

mE™ said...

naper ako x tau mung dh de blog nih..ish3..nyway welcome to the world...rerajin update..nnt lame2 sure ader jer idea nk tulis..

fio said...

huhu baru ade la cik aino. :D tadek ape sangat nih. saje nak me'rebel' perasaan :p