Friday, April 3, 2009

i don't mind..

i can be mad,
and i can be sad,
as what i expected,
can always be rejected.

i can be loved,
and i can be hated,
as what i have,
is just me to be offered.

i did love you,
i did trust you,
i did please you,
but i never can satisfied you.

i don't know either i'm stronger,
i don't know either i'm weaker,
i don't know why you still linger,
in my head playing like a spinner.

my head telling me that we're off,
but my heart still kept you a place, and i'm falling off.

i am sorry. i wish i could handle it better.

5 comments:

Nadiah Suhaidi said...

iqa tak usah bersedih di hari berkereta baru. hehehe

mIzzb3rrY said...

wahh kereta baru lagik...cayalaa!!!jgn la emo..kite sume mmg ditakdirkan emo minggu nih

ar3lynn said...

iqa..nape neyh?? :|

Abah Bengek said...

hai i.k.a bowling... i dapat blog nie dari siti @ reen.. dia tulis nama u bowling... rasa tercabar lak hehehehhe jom main bowling?

A.L.I said...

weih...baru beli kete baru ker siottt~!!! ...meh laa dtg umah ako...blakang umah ko jerrr...kemut toll laaa ~!! >_<